RSS Appreciation Day May 1, 2006Posted by Ari Mir in Online desktops.
I am going to do my part and help you implement RSS feeds into Goowy, an on-line desktop. Why an on-line desktop and not a reader? I believe in the near future, on-line desktops will be the beginning and end to an Internet users day, making it a natural home for RSS feeds.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Visit http://www.goowy.com
- Use the "Sign up now!" table on the right-hand side of the page to create an account
- If all of the information you have entered is correct, you will be placed in your "Goowy Desktop" page:
Step 2: Implement RSS Feeds
- Click on the "View Minis" link
- You should now be in your "Goowy Minis" page:
- Click on the "Manage Minis" tab
- Move your cursor down the list and click on the "Add Feed" link
- A window will pop-up, enter "cobundle" for the title
- Enter https://cobundle.wordpress.com/feed/ as the feed
- Click the "Save" link
You are done!
Please spread the word, RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication." It really isn't that complicated. 🙂